The pressure independent control valve is a device composed of an automatic flow rate regulator and a control valve with actuator. The device can adjust flow rate and keep it constant in the presence of changing differential pressure conditions of the circuit in which it is installed.
- Allows, in a single device, hydraulic balancing of the circuit and adjustment of the flow rate to the terminals.
- Circuit balancing is carried out using an automatic regulator capable of working with a pressure differential of up to 4 bar at the valve ports.
- Possibility, during installation, of easily preadjusting the flow rate to between 10% and 100% of the nominal value using a graduated scale indicator.
- Flow rate adjustment can take place using an actuator controlled by an external regulator, in accordance with the thermal load.
- Extremely compact, suitable for installation even in small spaces.
- Fitted for connection to pressure test gauges for checking the system operating parameters.