Coffee with Caleffi™: Part 2 - Proper Component Selection in Renewable Energy Hydronic Systems
Part 2: Proper Component Selection in Renewable Energy Hydronic Systems
Thursday, Dec. 17
12 noon CST
Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, will build on last month's webinar, but shift the focus to key components used in renewable energy hydronic systems, how they work and their application considerations. He'll start with the basics of "what is it?" and finish up the series so that you are equipped with an RE foundation that you can use to build for the future. You'll learn:
- How do renewable energy fuel source systems differ from traditional fuel source systems?
- What are the more common RE systems?
- What RE system components are manufactured differently than traditional? Why?
- What are popular combinations of RE and non-RE systems?
- What unique component selection mistakes can occur in RE systems? Operation mistakes?
- I hear "storage is the key” when designing with RE; can you explain?
For over 30 years, Hot Rod has installed plumbing, radiant heat and renewable energy jobs. As a regular contributor for Mechanical Business, Mechanical Hub, PHC News and Plumbing Engineer, Bob puts his rubber-to-the-road experiences to pen. A familiar speaker at our Coffee with Caleffi webinars, Bob is sure to delight with his expertise and quick wit.
All Coffee with Caleffi webinars are free, but registration is required. After registering, you will be immediately forwarded a confirming e-mail containing log-in details for attending the webinar. When training time comes, grab a coffee, tune in and learn more about Caleffi’s innovative products and how they can add value to your work.
Missed a webinar? No problem, our webinar archive is available 24/7 for your convenience.