Are you an energetic, results-oriented sales person with a proven track record? Let's talk!
Caleffi North America, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisc., is a manufacturer and marketer of components and systems for hydronic and plumbing markets in the U.S. and Canada.
To support our continued growth, we are adding a key new field sales position. The territory responsibility is the Eastern Territory.
- Drive sales growth through training, cross selling, developing new accounts, joint sales calls and implementing regional and national promotional and marketing programs.
- Train and manage network of manufacturing representatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all influencers including contractors, specifying engineers, manufacturer’s reps, wholesalers and OEM manufacturers.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 8 years' sales experience in hydronics involving both wholesale and commercial markets. Experience in plumbing, geothermal, solar thermal or biomass industries is a plus.
- High technical aptitude.
- Strong planning and customer relationship management skills.
- Experienced and demonstrated success in personal selling and working effectively with manufacturing representatives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Comfortable and adept at interfacing with all levels of influencers.
- Proven track record in identifying growth prospects and driving sales.
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire to assume increased levels of responsibility.
This job requires approximately 60% to 70% travel regional travel. Occasional international travel to our parent Caleffi S.p.A. in Italy is required.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a growth oriented culture, and a highly motivated group of Caleffi colleagues to work with. Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.