Plumbing Product Manager
Caleffi North America, headquartered in Milwaukee, is a manufacturer and marketer of components and systems for plumbing and hydronic markets in the US and Canada. To support our continued growth, we are adding a new Product Manager to lead product development and management activities for our Plumbing product portfolio.
- Researches, defines and prioritizes plumbing market segments and customer requirements.
- Develops business cases for new products, improvements to existing products and related business ventures.
- Defines product features, benefits and performance specifications and coordinates activities with field sales, marketing, engineering, product management and commercial counterparts in Italy.
- Develops training programs for use by internal and external colleagues.
- Delivers product and application training to market influencers including designers, contractors and wholesalers. This includes in-person training as well as video training.
- Ensures sales, customer service and technical support teams are fully educated on our plumbing products.
- Monitors competitors and contributes information in the setting of product pricing.
- Stays abreast of all activities that impact the profitability of the product line and champions initiatives to optimize earnings. This includes pricing, COG, warranty, freight, returns, and supporting marketing programs.
- 5 years of experience in the plumbing market.
- College graduate in a technical capacity.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record as a team player.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experienced in working with spreadsheets and creating presentations.
- Ability to travel up to 15%. Occasional international travel.
- A leader with aptitude to assume increasingly higher responsibilities in the organization.
The job is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The work schedule is a flexible hybrid of work-from-home and in-office days.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a growth oriented culture, and a fun and highly motivated group of Caleffi colleagues to work with.