Lavora con noi
Caleffi North America, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisc., is a manufacturer and marketer of components and systems for plumbing and hydronic markets in the U.S. and Canada. To support our continued growth, we are adding a key new field sales position. The area of responsibility is the Southeast Territory of the U.S. The position reports to Caleffi Director of Sales, Roger Corrente.
- Drive sales growth through training, cross selling, developing new accounts, joint sales calls, and implementing regional and national promotional and marketing programs.
- Train and manage network of manufacturing representatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all influencers including contractors, specifying engineers, manufacturer’s reps, wholesalers and OEM manufacturers.
- Strong personal selling ability with proven record in identifying growth prospects and driving sales.
- Excellent at communicating with emphasis on verbal skills. Comfortable interfacing with all levels of influencers.
- Adept at fostering customer relationships and building trust.
- Experienced in working collaboratively with independent manufacturer’s representatives.
- 5 years sales experience in plumbing/hydronics or related field.
- High technical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated past sales success and desire to assume increased levels of responsibility.
The job requires 50% regional travel. Occasional international travel to parent Caleffi S.p.A. in Italy is required. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a growth oriented culture, and a highly motivated group of Caleffi colleagues to work with.
Qualified prospects can inquire with email@example.com.
Regional Sales Manager - Southeast U.S.