In order to improve the company's performance continuously, we undertake to:
- carry out and continuously improve all activities in observance of customer requirements and in a way that is sustainable and compatible with the environment and that complies with the safeguarding of the health and safety of all interested parties;
- operate in compliance with all laws, standards and requirements undersigned by the organisation that govern the above aspects, by systematically applying and improving the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management Systems;
- improve processes and prevent environmental pollution, injuries and work related diseases.
- the continuous monitoring of company activities, with particular reference to conformity with product requirements, in accordance with the protective measures specified to prevent the occurrence of situations that are hazardous to the environment, the health and safety of the workers and all interested parties;
- the implementation of measures on plant, infrastructure and equipment that guarantee high levels of
effectiveness and efficiency, environmental protection and the safeguarding of health and safety;
- the promotion of awareness and info-training activities on "customer satisfaction", product conformity, environmental protection and safeguarding the health and safety of the workers and all interested parties;
- the promotion and maintenance of a relationship with workers, customers, suppliers, the community and institutions based on the maximum degree of cooperation and transparency;
- the improvement of the product and services supplied in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- the improvement of operational management with the aim of obtaining a continuous reduction in the
consumption of resources, energy and the production of waste;
- the improvement of the protection of all interested parties from the hazards in the company that are not technically eliminable, using the best applicable technologies in the health and safety field.
- customer claims trend and "Customer satisfaction" trend;
- product/process Nonconformities trend;
- company processes specific indicator trend;
- water consumption indicator trend;
- waste output indicator trend;
- energy consumption indicator trend;
- Internal Audits results trend;
- Supplier Performance trend;
- emergencies and accidents trend;
- injuries and work-related diseases trend;
- specific trends related to implemented preventive and protective measures.